- "People with mental illness need help before cops are called, advocate says" (CBC News)
- "A solution to the mental-health system could be a matter of life and death" by Erin Anderssen (Globe and Mail)
- "'They just ignored me': Mental illness stigma still a reality among immigrants" (CTV Toronto)
- "In pursuit of mental health’s holy grail" by Adriana Barton (Globe and Mail)
- "When Mom Has a Mental Illness" by Sarah Fader (Quartz)
As parents living with mental illness, we need to teach our children what we are going through in a way that makes sense to them. In the past, the prevailing wisdom was children needed to be sheltered from talk of mental illness, as if it is something scary. This theory has since been thoroughly debunked. In fact, studies have shown that children benefit from talking about mental illness openly with their parents."