Getting involved is simple! You can:
- Wear green to break down #stigma as back in the 1800s green ribbons were used to label individuals as "insane"
- Engage in a dialogue with others about #mentalhealth
- Talk to a loved one or your doctor about your mood and mental well-being
- Share your story or your commitment to mental health by being creative and showing off your art like photos, paintings, and songs
- Share #GetLoud on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to show your support, and encourage others to obtain and maintain positive mental health
- Donate to your local CMHA branch
You can find out all the ways to get involved and #GetLoud this week by visiting: http://getloud.mentalhealthweek.ca